About Villa Corona del Mar
We Are Villa Corona del Mar
Nestled in the heart of Rincon de Guayabitos
Villa Corona del Mar stands as a testament to timeless beauty and classic Mexican beach charm.
Journey back in time and experience Rincon de Guayabitos, Mexico as it was intended to be…verdant, lush jungles, densely covered, rugged mountains, long, flat beaches with plenty of room for just about any activity. Take it all in from the privacy of your own Villa that captures the very essence of a beach resort on a private estate. Combined with a 360 degree view of the mountains and surrounding jungle and neighboring towns, Villa Corona Del Mar is at the epicenter of Rincon de Guayabitos.
Features You Will Enjoy At Villa Corona Del Mar
There’s plenty of space at Villa Corona del Mar to spread out and enjoy your stay without feeling crowded. All rooms enjoy King Size Beds, ample, private decks looking out toward the beach and islands.
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Bungalows complete with kitchenettes
- Master Suite with Complete Kitchenette and 360 view of Bay of Jaltemba and Surrounding mountains
- Satellite Television
- Ecological Park and Bird Sanctuary nearby
Take the tour
Map and Directions
Getting to Villa Corona Del Mar Bed and Breakfast Hotel in Rincon de Guayabitos Mexico can be accomplished in many ways.
Flying into Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco Mexico is the easiest way to get to the Villa.
Most major carriers fly into Puerto Vallarta, check the Internet or with your local Travel Agent for rates and departures. Alaska Airlines is the major air carrier traveling from the Western United States into Mexico.
A taxi can be taken directly from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport right to Rincon de Guayabitos. Cost is around $50-80 U.S.
Taking one of the excellent buses near the Airport is a by far less expensive and more interesting option. Have a taxi driver take you to the Pacifico Bus Terminal. (About 5 min. away from the Airport)At the Pacifico Bus Terminal you’ll find modern, luxurious buses equipped with bathrooms, comfortable seating and many with movies on board! Cost is approximately 50-60 pesos (between $5 to $6 dollars U.S.).Buses leave on the hour and on the half hour. Travel time is approximately 1 hour.
The Pacifico Bus Station is located at the entrance of La Penita. From there take a taxi directly to Rincon de Guayabitos (5 min. away). Buses leave La Penita for Puerto Vallarta every hour and half an hour.
Driving Instructions From Puerto Vallarta to Rincon de Guayabitos
From Highway 200 Tepic-Vallarta drive North apprx. 1 hour. Turn left at Entrance to Rincon de Guayabitos. Turn right at Tourist Center.This is Avenida Del Sol. Drive until you see the Ecological Park sign, Turn Left. You are now on Avenida Flamingos and the Villa lies directly in front of you. However, the front of the Villa is the beach side. Turn Left on the first street past the Villa (Calle Gaviotas). Turn Left again. You are now on Retorno Gaviotas.
- There are no refunds permitted after reservation is made and deposited.However, there are circumstancial situations that are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm, check-out is 12:00 pm..local time.
- A deposit of 50% of your total stay is required when the reservation is for more than 3 nights.A deposit of 100% is required when the stay is for 1 or 2 nights.
- En case of change of room type or dates of reservation,client may be subject to rate adjustments and availability depending on the change required.Changes in reservations may be made by telephone or email.
- If you have any doubts or questions regarding the service,amenities,policies or other rules or regulations of the hotel we suggest you ask before confirming your reservation.
- To reserve by means of any type of medium, (internet,IPads,Smartphones,Telephone or In-Person) you are accepting automatically the terms of the Hotel.
- While staying at Hotel Villa Corona de Mar you need to cancel the days agreed upon of your stay o leave prior to your original check-out date, there will be no refunds.