- There are no refunds permitted after reservation is made and deposited.However, there are circumstantial situations that are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm, check-out is 12:00 pm. local time (villacoronadelmar.com/about-guayabitos/”>Nayarit).
Notice: The local time in Nayarit is one hour less than Puerto Vallarta
- A deposit of 50% of your total stay is required when the reservation is for more than 3 nights. A deposit of 100% is required when the stay is for 1 or 2 nights.
- In case of change of room type or dates of reservation, client may be subject to rate adjustments and availability depending on the change required. Changes in reservations may be made by telephone or email.
- If you have any doubts or questions regarding the service,amenities,policies or other rules or regulations of the hotel we suggest you ask before confirming your reservation.
- To reserve by means of any type of medium, (internet, iPads, Smartphones, Telephone or In-Person) you are accepting automatically the terms of the Hotel.
- While staying at Hotel Villa Corona de Mar you need to cancel the days agreed upon of your stay o leave prior to your original check-out date, there will be no refunds.
Reservations was last modified: August 26th, 2014 by